General Veterinary Care & Routine Check-Ups for All Pets of Any Age
When it comes to your pet’s health and general wellness, it is important to remain proactive rather than reactive. For this reason, we recommend checking in with our veterinarians twice per year, even if your dog, cat, avian, or exotic companion seems to be completely healthy. It is often difficult to detect the onset of pet illnesses, as many animal conditions do not display symptoms visible to the human eye. Some internal problems can only be affirmed through laboratory testing. We provide in-house pet diagnostic testing as well as twice daily outside laboratory pickup, service, and result reports.
General Pet Care and Vaccination Visits Consist of:
- Routine animal check-ups including full body and dental inspections
- Core pet vaccination updates (ranging from rabies, distemper, bordetella, and other foundational immunizations as needed)
- Evansville and Newburgh area specific pet vaccinations such as immunizations for Lyme disease and leptospirosis
- Collection of pet stool samples as a means of checking for parasitic activity
- Wellness companion animal blood work to test for possible disease, dehydration, infection, hormonal levels, immune system effectiveness, etc.
- Heartworm testing
- Nutrition and therapeutic diet advice (can help with overweight animals, kidney disease, thyroid issues, dental disease, and skin problems, amongst other conditions)
- Pet skin care analysis and allergy testing